Staff & StudentsAdmission
The simple procedure outlined below is required for admission to Reach Academy.
1. Complete the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee.
2. Students are required to have a two-day observation period at school relevant to the class for which they are applying (Grades K2 and up)
3. Upon acceptance, the following documents must be submitted:
• Completed student information forms
• Full medical history and copy of up-to-date immunization card
• Birth certificate or adoption certificate (both a printed and electronic copy are required)
• 1 passport sized photograph
• Previous school records (where applicable)
• Completed MoE Student Registration Form (Grade 1 and up)
• Transfer Form
NOTE: Any student with additional needs applying for entry to the school MUST provide a copy of a professional psycho-educational assessment report and a report from any service providers along with the above requirements. All reports will have to be submitted before we are able to offer a place at our school. We will require both a printed and an electronic copy for our files)
A non-refundable deposit on the school fees will be required to secure the space. The amount for this deposit is detailed in the acceptance letter.
Non-resident families are required to pay a non-refundable fee of USD$1,500 for each child on acceptance of a space at the school.